Now that you understand all about Projects and the various functionalities, let's dive into actually how to use & change a funnel! Please know that in order to use Funnnelytics, you must have a funnel in your project.
Note: We are strictly a funnel MAPPING tool, you are not able to build pages with Funnelytics.
In this article, we will walk you though the basics of how to create, edit and delete your funnel.
(For more in-depth tutorials on mapping your funnel, please check out our Canvas Overview)
Creating a Funnel
Create a funnel by clicking 'Create Funnel' button after creating your project in the Dashboard.
Editing Your Funnel
Edit your funnel name and select which project it's located in, by clicking the pencil icon on your funnel.
Deleting Your Funnel
Delete your funnel by clicking the 'Pencil' icon of your funnel while in the dashboard and then clicking 'delete' twice.
WARNING: Deleting a funnel is permanent. Once a funnel has been deleted, we are no longer able to recover it. Before deleting, please ensure that you have taken a screenshot or exported it, in the event that you may want to re-create it again.
Saving Your Funnel:
- Save your funnel by going to the blue button on the top ride of the canvas and hitting Save.
**Be sure to wait until you see the GREEN 'Successful Save' notification before closing the window, or you WILL corrupt your save.**
Sharing Your Funnel:
Sharing your funnel creates a replica of it, which then can be shared with someone. The user you share the funnel with MUST also have a Funnelytics account in order to accept the template and view it in their dashboard.
- Be sure to save your funnel first, and then click the share icon.
- Copy the link and give it to your friends/clients to view
- Your friends/clients can then add it to their own Funnelytics account - If they make any changes to the funnel in their own account, these changes will no longer have any connection with you (the original invitee).
Please note that sharing a funnel is different than collaborating with someone on a funnel.
Sharing as a PNG:
- To export your funnel as a PNG, use the drop down from the save icon and select "Export as PNG"
- You will be prompted to save the file to your computer or the file will show up in the downloads folder of your internet browser.
- Note: The PNG will export with a transparent background.
Renaming Your Funnel:
- To rename your funnel, simple click the settings icon at the top of canvas, and go to Funnel Options
- In the dialogue box, enter the new name of the funnel and press Save.
If you have any questions or need further clarification with your funnels, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always ready to assist you!